List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Plasma taking 30% of CPU
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Percy_Camilo_Trive=F1o_Aucahuasi?=" <orgyforever () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-07 10:28:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi there ;)

Louai Al-Khanji wrote:
>There is no need for that. The library is dynamically >linked.

Yep I know that :), but the nvidia driver uses a private implementation of
OpenGL standard in nvidia-glx-dev library (basically a libGL.so), however nv
driver uses another kind of implementation based on mesa (a different
libGL.so of the nvidia one) ... thats why is necesary rebuilt some parts of
KDE & Qt that depends on OpenGL.

Bests,
Percy