List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror Future
From:       "Frank Weng \(a.k.a. Franklin\)" <franklin () goodhorse ! idv ! tw>
Date:       2008-10-18 2:44:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Juan Carlos Torres 在 2008年 10月 18日 Saturday 07:24:12 時寫道:
> On Friday 17 October 2008 23:16:19 Frank Weng (a.k.a. Franklin) wrote:
> > Now I have no idea about how to get the search toolbar back.
> > Could you please tell me about this?  Thanks.
>
> trunk/extragear/base/konq-plugins. Ask your distro if they have packages
> for it. Once installed, it can be enabled in the same place as in KDE 3
> Settings, Configure Extensions.
>
> Alternatively, you don't need to type gg: if that is your default Search
> Engine in Settings -> Configure Konqueror -> Web Shortcuts (bottom part).
> Any word or words that you type in the address bar that doesn't resemble a
> URL will automatically be considered as search terms for the default engine
> (your DNS might interfere with this though, like OpenDNS).
>

> Regards,
>
> Juan Carlos G. Torres
> Jucato
> 1024D/6F507597

But to input Chinese in the URL bar is a bit annoy to me, since I need to
click maybe more than twice, then I could launch my input method successfully.
I have no idea why, and still trying to find it out.

Anyway, thank you for our help.

Franklin