List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Res: resurrecting kwrited
From:       dantti85-dev () yahoo ! com ! br
Date:       2008-10-11 23:38:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi, i totally agree about the part of
KNotify, also because if a user kills the
kwrited message on the old style he would be killing
kded, also knotify is pretty cooler. (not a very common
case but this way it would never happen as knotify is
another process)

i can't tell you anything about the executable part,
the only problem i see is that an executable consumes
more resources than a kded module.

Congrats for reviving it (actually mine is probably dead
because of that Debian package you said),
Daniel.