List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: CMake help wanted for Kephal
From:       Sandra et Yannig <yannig.perre () simia ! fr>
Date:       2008-10-08 20:38:59

Hi,

I think your problem came from another existing CMakeLists.txt files in a
subdirectory with a 2 targets using the same name.

Example:

CMakeLists.txt
-> add_subdirectory(libfoo)
     target_link_libraries(foo bla bla)
-> add_subdirectory(foo)
     target_link_libraries(foo bli bli)

In this case, you can compile if you go in the sub directory of libfoo and foo
but you cannot launch cmake in the top directory.

To avoid this problem, you need to rename the target

Regards,

Yannig