List:       kde-devel
Subject:    XOrg freezes after update to KDE trunk
From:       "Nick Shaforostoff" <shaforostoff () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-30 23:30:37

I installed openSUSE 11.0 with KDE 4.0 and then upgraded it to KDE
4.1.67 (including kwin and lokalize).

Now during KDE loading it suddenly blinks and displays picture like
the one found in the attachement

Did/does anyone have same issues? How can I debug them?

I have intel graphics card, upgrading to Xorg 7.4 didn't help. The
system hangs completely, I can't switch to atrl+alt+f# terminal to see
logs

["moto_0431.jpg" (image/jpeg)]