List:       kde-devel
Subject:    programatically import certificate into konqueror
From:       "Yifan Wang" <heavenstar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-29 15:50:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hi

In KDE3, there is dcop that we can use to import user's certificate(p12
format) automatically into konqueror.
But in KDE4, dcop is replaced by dbus and does not work anymore.
I have search the method to do this but so far have no result.
Do anyone know how to do this in KDE4?
Any hints or ideas will be great.

Regards
Yifan