Hello everyone, I've recently implemented in PowerDevil support for screen Energy (aka monitor suspend, standby and poweroff), a functionality that was offered by the "Display" KCM. In PowerDevil it's now an option in profiles, so that it can change dynamically, depending on the user's needs. The question now is if the Display KCM is still needed. The only scenario where it would be still needed is on a system that doesn't run PowerDevil, but still needs Energy support, and this is quite unlikely IMHO. I'd like to hear some opinions/thoughts, since by now we're offering the same option twice in two different manners. Cheers Dario >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<