James Richard Tyrer wrote: > DO NOT use the KDE SVN repository for Strigi, it has not been fixed yet. > Errrr. I was looking for a specific fix and there isn't one, but the revision number for the branch has been changed and it should work now since r849001 is not included in the branch. I will change the Wiki. However, if you are using a binary that was built from SVN before Fri Aug 29 18:43:35 2008 UTC, it will not work and as AP said, you need to advise the source of your binary of the problem. -- JRT >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<