List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [FreeAcc] A free accounting software in QT (Alpha release)
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-16 18:03:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 15 September 2008 17:24:09 Allen Winter wrote:
> I'd love to see a new kdefinance module.

While you're talking finance modules - one thing that seems to be missing is
the ability to import a country's tax tables.  I don't know whether there is
a standard for those tables - i.e. whether all countries do them in the same
format - but if it were possible to include this whole new possibilities open
for the small business market.

The biggest need for it is, of course, in payroll, but I suspect that there
are other tax tables that are not suited to hand-entering.

Anne