Hi list, maybe a look at the Lemon POS system should not be forgotten! Just my 2 cents, Ralph. On Monday 15 September 2008 09:52:09 Prashant Shah wrote: > I just checked out Kmymoney. > > What it lacks is the small business part and some level of flexibility like > > - stock maintenance (purchase/sale) > - Multilevel ledgers (maybe there is a way to do it?) eg : I want a ledger > under Investment > Bank Fixed Deposits > XYZ Bank Fixed deposits > .... > > What I can borrow from it - Some of the UI ideas - really nicely done ! > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<