On Monday 15 September 2008 09:52, Prashant Shah wrote: > Planned features : > > - Double entry system > - Basic stock maintenance > - Receipt, Payment, Purchase, Sale, Journal, Contra vouchers > - Reports > - Trial balance > > Mostly everything that a home / small business user needs. This is exactly a ( partial ) description of the features of "gnucash". What would be the "added value" of your suggested programm ? I very much agree with the idea, that improving the existing programs ( gnucash, kMyMoney ) would be much more efficient than writing the n+1 issue of a new one. I do not want to disencourage you, it is just an opinion. Regards, Edgar -- --------------------- Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers Weinheim >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<