List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [FreeAcc] A free accounting software in QT (Alpha release)
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-09-15 16:24:09

On Monday 15 September 2008 12:04:47 Klaas Freitag wrote:
> On Montag, 15. September 2008, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> > > Like trunk/playground/office/kraft? ;)
> >
> > uhm. yes. like that. :P
> >
> > ok, more stupid questions (why stop when i'm on a roll, right? ;) ...
> Yes, keep on Aaron ;-)
> >
> > is kraft going to join koffice, then?
> > or will we end up with a new module to do with finances? (kmymoney + kraft
> > + ?)
> I would prefer that. That would be really great :)
> I was about to ask for a place in extragear as soon as I start to port
> to KDE4 (mainly to be able to branch), but maybe that is a nice moment
> to create a finance category?
> And convince the KMyMoney project to move over, AFAIK they are in
> their own subversion. Thomas, what do you think?

I'd love to see a new kdefinance module.
In fact, I started one myself (locally) a few years ago.  Probably still have it someplace.

Once, I wanted to start a set of financial libs.  And then try to convince
kmymoney to move into kdefinance.  and then have stock tickers and stuff.

But now then my life got sucked into kdepim.

I'd support a kdefinance module, absolutely.

-Allen