List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [FreeAcc] A free accounting software in QT (Alpha release)
From:       "Prashant Shah" <pshah.mumbai () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-15 7:53:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I just checked out Kmymoney.

What it lacks is the small business part and some level of flexibility like

- stock maintenance (purchase/sale)
- Multilevel ledgers (maybe there is a way to do it?) eg : I want a ledger
under Investment > Bank Fixed Deposits > XYZ Bank Fixed deposits > ....

What I can borrow from it - Some of the UI ideas - really nicely done !