List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Some help please
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiago () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-09-08 18:52:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

alpha_one_x86 wrote:
>> Where is KDE_VERSION_NEEDED defined? If it's not in CMakeLists.txt via
>> ADD_DEFINITION, the compilation is sure to fail (like it did). You
>> only have Qt headers above those two lines and I can tell you for sure
>> that #define is nowhere in Qt code.
>>
>> Note that there's an #include to a header of your own after those KDE
>> includes. If the macro is defined by that header or another that is
>> included indirectly, that would explain the error.

>Thanks of your help, I have forgoten include the file who define
>KDE_VERSION_NEEDED, but that's sould omit the code and not product this
>error....

You didn't read my second paragraph.

Also, please avoid two big mistakes you did when you posted the message:
1) you replied to the "Where can I find..." thread, but your problem has
*nothing* to do with that subject. When you have a new thread of
messages, do NOT click the Reply button on your mail client. Create a new
message instead.

2) the Subject field of your message is far too generic. Please be more
specific, since the Subject field is what people see first.

The following article is a must-read for anyone using mailing lists:

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358