List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: RGY Confetti on KDE 3.5.5 letters
From:       RalfGesellensetter <rgx () gmx ! de>
Date:       2008-09-08 16:10:38

Am Montag 08 September 2008 schrieb John Tapsell:
> This is a style for debugging.  I think you can change this style
> with qt-config This can happen if no other styles were found, for
> some reason.

*Jumping happily*

Thank you: It is not a bug, it is a feature!

Indeed, after upgrading, plastik window decoration was gone - makeing
kwin to quit on login (as this was the default decoration) - and I
fixed this by linking kwin3-plastik.la/so to keramik.

So I just need to do the same for the style!

I guessed it was a collision of UTF-8 + VT102 or similar.

Is it possible to inform users "this is a debugging style" - maybe
within the title bar?

Cheers, anyway for the fast response - on kde-artists there was noone
aware of this feature.

Thanks a million
regards
Ralf.