List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Mailody question
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-08 9:33:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Yesterday someone told me disgustedly that he had read on the Mailody website
that POP3 mail would not be supported.  The bit he quoted said:

"You might be wondering what Mailody is. It is a mail client. But it
is not a full mail client like KMail is. It only talks IMAP. So if you
are a POP user, you can not use Mailody, unless you install a local
IMAP server. Which is not that hard to do, but it is not yet described
on this site."

Could someone please give me a clear definition of what this would mean to the
average POP3 downloading user, who just reads his mail currently in kmail?

Thanks

Anne