List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Some help please
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiago () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-09-08 7:28:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

alpha_one_x86 wrote:
>Hello, I have this error:
>AddFolderThread.h:78: error: 'KIO' has not been declared
>AddFolderThread.h:78: error: expected ',' or '...' before '*' token
>But I have copy and paste the code in Kfind, that's sould work.
>
>Thanks for your help.
>
>PS: When I am ready with the KIO I do a howto because it's not easy for
>the newbie without simple example and howto.

Your code has:

#ifdef KDE_VERSION_NEEDED
        #if (KDE_VERSION_NEEDED==4)

Where is KDE_VERSION_NEEDED defined? If it's not in CMakeLists.txt via
ADD_DEFINITION, the compilation is sure to fail (like it did). You only
have Qt headers above those two lines and I can tell you for sure that
#define is nowhere in Qt code.

Note that there's an #include to a header of your own after those KDE
includes. If the macro is defined by that header or another that is
included indirectly, that would explain the error.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358