List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Where can I find....
From:       David Edmundson <david () davidedmundson ! co ! uk>
Date:       2008-09-05 18:38:44

On Friday 05 September 2008 12:18:55 Anne Wilson wrote:
> Where can I find a list of all KDE applications currently maintained?

Not sure how how up-to-date/accurate it is, but this might be a useful page.
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/Application_Porting_Status

Also, without meaning to sound too stupid, what is the purpose of userbase? Is
it a list of all KDE applications, like the kde-apps website for official kde
apps, or is it meant to be a centralised documentation resource? I couldnt
quite work it out from looking at the site.