Stephen Kelly wrote: > James Richard Tyrer wrote: >> It would be nice of others could update the dependencies for their >> distro to show the requirements for 4.0 & 4.1 and then add them to the >> section for 4.x: >> >> > http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4.x#Required_packages_from_your_distribution > > Hi, > > I started writing the dependencies for each KDE module here including > optional and recommended: > > http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4/Kubuntu_and_Debian > > It's a bit out of date now as other authors have just added more packages to > the shortcut line rather than specify which module needs it. > > I'm sure this information must be written in some document somewhere though? > On the kde-packagers@ list maybe? The way I put the above together was to > start with a clean sheet and take note of what cmake told me to install. > > Any pointers, or can we put this information in a better place > (trunk/${MODULE}/prerequisites.txt maybe)? That is the correct location. The important thing it to make clear that the dependencies have differences for 4.0, 4.1, & TRUNK. -- JRT >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<