List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Status of kpdf
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-31 10:39:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 31 August 2008 10:43:47 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Diumenge 31 Agost 2008, Anne Wilson va escriure:
> > On Saturday 30 August 2008 18:25:32 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > > Having a one-stop shop for the user-centric pages seems a good idea.
> > >
> > > Mantaining the same information in two places does not seem a good
> > > idea.
> > >
> > > So i'm tied with myself here :D
> > >
> > > Which means, do whatever you want :-)
> >
> > One last question :-)  Is the information, particularly about bugs, on
> > http://wiki.kde.org/kpdf still relevant?  It looks as though the current
> > version is something like 0.5.9 and the web page still talks about 0.43
> > as though it were the latest.
>
> First time i see that web page, bugs and wishes not on bugs.kde.org do not
> exist.

As I thought.  This is another case of info being spread so far across the
Internet that it gets confusing :-)  If that page is so far out of reality it
should be removed, IMO.  Can you do that?  Then at least we will have only
the Userbase outline pointing to the project's Home Page.  What do you think?

Anne