List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Status of kpdf
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-30 17:19:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 30 August 2008 17:09:58 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Dissabte 30 Agost 2008, Anne Wilson va escriure:
> > On Saturday 30 August 2008 16:39:43 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > > A Dissabte 30 Agost 2008, Anne Wilson va escriure:
> > >
> > > Okular is KPDF on steroids, so no KPDF for KDE 4.
> >
> > OK - so I reckon that a brief note explaining that and a link to Okular
> > should do the trick.
> >
> > Now - I wonder who I can badger to give me a start on an Okular wiki
> > page?
> >
> > :-) It's clear that basing it on what I can see on my desktop is not
> >
> > advanced enough.  It's no good being out of date before we start :-)
>
> http://okular.kde.org/
> We also have a #okular IRC channel

The idea is that there should be a one-stop shop for the user-centric pages,
so if you don't mind I'll simply copy the bulk of that front page, link to
the format support page, add a couple of screenshots and link to your page
for the rest.  Then a mention of the IRC channel and a general link to the
okular.kde.org pages saying that much more info is available, especially if
interested in latest packages or helping with development.

Does that sound OK?

Anne