On 30.08.08 10:59:13, Dong Tiger wrote: > Sorry I didn't make question clear. I can't use KDE library in my program > but I want to show the same icon as KDE. So my question is where kde gets > the information to map mimetypes to icon names. Are there some configuration > files? Look into the source of KMimeType and the hierarchy of directories/files under /share/icons/ Andreas -- Living your life is a task so difficult, it has never been attempted before. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<