Michael Pyne wrote: >> Besides, for those willing to do it, I'd think it's better to have more >> people banging on head before release cycles kick in, no? > > I think this is so we can get closer to "summer in trunk" myself. By focusing > more testing attention on kdesupport we necessarily subtract from the trunk we > *should* be focusing on, /trunk/KDE. ;) > > Besides which, those who are willing to do it can still build trunk/kdesupport > like always. The new tag would be for those who are tired of having random > kdesupport modules break their whole build. :) Er... yeah, that's pretty well what I was trying to say. Don't get me wrong, I'm *110%* in favor of making things easier for the, er, "less masochistic" audience ;-), but I happen to be in the "prefers to build trunk/kdesupport head" camp. As long people don't start telling me that I *can't* do that, I'm happy :-). (Plus, honestly, I can't say I've ever been seriously bitten by problems in kdesupport. Sure there's the occasional build glitch, but nothing that's come anywhere *near* bothering me enough to want to quit building head.) -- Matthew This message is non-smoking >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<