List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kprinter question
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-29 12:02:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

NB - still old-style printing.

In many cases firefox handles printing appallingly, so I routinely set it to
use a postscript/default print queue which then is piped to kprinter.  So far
so good.  I can alter many properties in the resulting dialogue, but for some
reason it is not possible to preview the print (as it is from normal kde
applications).  Just in case it's relevant, the printer is wifi-connected to
the network.

I realise that this is not something that could/should be addressed at this
time, but I'd be interested to know why it is so.

Anne