List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: Web archiver wish-list  (or your tips)
From:       "AJ Venter" <AJ.Venter () datacash ! co ! za>
Date:       2008-08-28 9:34:09

> 2- A more compatible extension (.war) so that I can open the archived
> page (or send to a colleague) with any other browser, Firefox, Opera,
> Ie, Safari.
> Or a howto or conversion tool from war to something readeable buy
others.

This should probably be considered a bug, .war is usually reserved for
tomcat web programs (as in the web version of a .jar) so we probably
shouldn't use it for something else that's got nothing to do with this
> )

A.J.

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential to DataCash \
Group plc and its group companies. It is intended only for the person to whom it is \
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please forward it to \
info@datacash.com with the subject line "Received in Error". If you are not the \
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy, print, distribute or rely on \
this email or any transmitted files. DataCash Ltd is registered in England and Wales \
no. 3430157. DataCash Ltd is part of the DataCash Group plc. DataCash Group plc is \
registered in England and Wales no. 3168091. DataCash Ltd and DataCash Group plc \
registered address is Descartes House, 8 Gate Street, London, WC2A 3HP, United \
Kingdom.

Save a tree...Please only print this page if essential