List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Konqueror wish-list (or your tips)
From:       macintoshzoom <macintoshzoom () lavabit ! com>
Date:       2008-08-28 8:34:01

Anyone know how to:

1- Enable a multirow tab bar with scroll bars, that could also be placed
on the left side or even into the websidebar module? (ala opera or FF
tabkit/tabmixplus)

2- Make all toolbars in one, for filebrowsing and for web browsing?
(I spend annoying time looking for my toolbar buttons that moves away
from my remembered locations when switching from local top web browsing)
Or at least, how to lock each button/toolbar to its location (all
profiles) even when changing from local to web browsing.

3- Customizing its own style (theme) away from the standard KDE one, ala
Firefox, Opera.

4- I do not like dolphin simplish file browsing, my tweaked
super-konqueror seems to have a lot more powerful functionality (e.g. I
have added some custom servicemenus that I can't live without), can
anyone explain me (or link me to somewhere) why the hell at KDE 4 they
are replacing if for dolphin? (It may exist a good reason, but maybe it
is not applicable to me (and to many other kder's)
I use to do simultaneous local files and web browsing (dozens of tabs),
and aside the above wish-list that annoy me, konqueror is doing a quite
productive job for me.

Thanks!

Mac.