List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: upload-to-imageshack for ksnapshot
From:       "Richard Moore" <richmoore44 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-20 16:13:34

On 8/20/08, Benjamin Adler <benadler@gmx.net> wrote:
> I'd offer a newer version of the patch moving the upload-button within
> the "open with"-button and using KIO::post instead of QHttp just so that I
> won't get in trouble with Thiago. I'll keep reading the archive, so In the
> unlikely event that you'd like to see this happen, I'll send the new patch.

If you simply register a .desktop file for the image mime types
supported by imageshack then you'll get included in the 'open with'
menu for free. It will also mean that you appear in the open with menu
in konq etc. extending the functionaility to all images, not just
those generated by ksnapshot.

Cheers

Rich.