List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: upload-to-imageshack for ksnapshot
From:       "Marcus Hufgard \(Kalkwerk Hufgard GmbH\)" <Marcus.Hufgard () hufgard ! de>
Date:       2008-08-20 5:29:40

Hi Benjamin,

we decided not to add more buttons on ksnapshot. It should be a small
fast application at all.

On this account i create a fork of ksnapshot with a Menu system. It is
called KGrab and it's found on /trunk/extragear/graphics/kgrab directory
on svn.

You are welcome to port your funktion to KGrab. It should not mutch work
to swapp the button to a menu item of KGrab.

Then just send the Patch to me. I'am the maintainer of KGrab and i will
put it into the svn.

Thanks.

By

Marcus