List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: upload-to-imageshack for ksnapshot
From:       "AJ Venter" <AJ.Venter () datacash ! co ! za>
Date:       2008-08-18 13:07:26

> > I've created a patch for KSnapshot, adding a "Upload to Imageshack"-button.
> >

> This sounds really cool, this would automate my biggest KSnapshot use-case.
> Are there any other image-hosters which offer a similar service? It might be
> worth it to let the user choose amongst them.

I agree - VERY cool - but if we look at such things, how about a function to \
autoupload to gallery2 ? I would love to set aside an album for screenshots, and just \
click-and-upload from ksnapshot without having to manually do it after the fact.

I specifically mention gallery2 since it's probably the most widely used FOSS gallery \
program, and by supporting it, we can support ALL the sites which use it, users \
should just be able to enter their gallery2 credentials.

Ciao
A.J.

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential to DataCash \
Group plc and its group companies. It is intended only for the person to whom it is \
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please forward it to \
info@datacash.com with the subject line "Received in Error". If you are not the \
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy, print, distribute or rely on \
this email or any transmitted files. DataCash Ltd is registered in England and Wales \
no. 3430157. DataCash Ltd is part of the DataCash Group plc. DataCash Group plc is \
registered in England and Wales no. 3168091. DataCash Ltd and DataCash Group plc \
registered address is Descartes House, 8 Gate Street, London, WC2A 3HP, United \
Kingdom.

Save a tree...Please only print this page if essential