List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kicker patches (was Patches and enhancements for KDE 3.5)
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-08-02 20:39:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 01 August 2008, Sebastian Sauer wrote:
> My suggestion; don't touch that code if it works since it does work cause
> others did went though a hell to reproduce and fix each single problem
> others did discover.

yes, i said as much in the last thread on this very issue. i'm pretty
dissapointed to see this particular change (the show/hide removal esp) go in,
as i was one of the very few who spent time banging my head for hours on end
getting the systray applet to work pretty much perfectly in kde3. (Lubos would
be another of those people =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se