kdebase from trunk is refusing to compile for me without the attached changes. The linker is failing to find Qt UI libraries, etc.

What's confusing to me is how http://developer.kde.org/~dirk/dashboard/ is managing to compile kdebase without this patch. Is there something screwed up on my system (Ubuntu 8.04 32-bit host with cmake 2.4.7-1build1) that could be stopping me from being able to compile?

Is it okay to commit this? With these changes, I'm able to compile kdebase from trunk again.

TIA!

--
-[ Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper // http://movingparts.net ]-
-[ KDE PIM Developer // http://www.kde.org ]-