List:       kde-devel
Subject:    automoc4 from kde4.1 binary packages for Mandriva
From:       kleag () free ! fr
Date:       2008-07-30 17:03:20

Hello,

I installed kde4.1 binary packges for mandriva 2008 Spring from
http://download.kde.org/download.php?url=stable/4.1.0/Mandriva/

I installed all kdebase and devel packages, including cmake 2.6.

automoc4 is present in /opt/kde4/bin and the desktop runs fine.

But when I cmake a project (namely extragear-graphics), it fails with
"CMake Error: Did not find automoc4 (part of kdesupport)."

Well, everything needed seems to be installed and accessible. So, I don't understand \
what is happening.

Note that I also tried (and succeed) to build and install automoc from kdesupport but \
it did not change anything.

Any idea ?

Best regards,

Gaêl