List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kicker patches (was Patches and enhancements for KDE 3.5)
From:       Benoit Minisini <gambas () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-07-24 14:37:30

On jeudi 24 juillet 2008, John Tapsell wrote:
> Benoit,
>
>   It seems that you've already got Aaron's blessings on this, so I'd
> say to just double check with him then commit yourself.
> Do you have an SVN account?
>
>   It looks like you are doing good work, so maybe just take over
> maintainership? :)
>
> JohnFlux

I got a mail from Tom Albers that told me I will get the SVN account "after a
few patches have been reviewed and committed". I just have to tell him when
this is the case so that he creates my account.

And I can take maintainership. :-)

I need to know how much time I have to finish my fixes before 3.5.10. It is
complex, because transparency in kicker is hacks on hacks on hacks. So fixing
the first one makes the other fail, and so on...

Regards,

--
Benoit Minisini