List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Poll: Do I need to blacklist your app
From:       Robert Knight <robertknight () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-23 16:31:31

Hi,

Konsole will migrate color schemes and key bindings
(share/apps/konsole/*.schema,*.keytab) from KDE 3 - any crashes or
unexpected behaviour with that is a bug.

Re-organisation means that most settings are not stored in konsolerc any
more.  Having a konsolerc from KDE 3 shouldn't do any harm (that would
be a bug) but there is no benefit to having it there either.  You'll
just end up with unused entries in it.  I think kconf_update is the
right way for me to go.

We should set up a page on techbase for this.

Regards,
Robert.