List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Lost in colors
From:       Xavier Vello <xavier.vello () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-23 10:20:12

Hello

I'm woking on a kioslave which outputs html to konqueror. I want the html page
to be well integrated in the browser by using standard KDE color, but I'm
really lost with KColorScheme, never getting the color I want. Can you please
tell me which KColorScheme methods I should use to get :
  - the background of a list
  - the background color of a hovered element of a list
  - the border color of a hovered widget

Thanks a lot
--
Xavier Vello