On mardi 22 juillet 2008, Aaron J. Seigo wrote: > > i honestly think both patches are mistakes, but i've stopped maintaining > kicker a while ago to concentrate on plasma. As I said in my previous mail, I mainly did that for fun, and because I wanted them. After having looked at kicker applets code, I agree that plasma is the right fix. :-) But I can't use KDE 4 at the moment, and I don't have the time to deep into KDE 4 development. > > if you'd like to take up maintainership of kicker, be my guest. Why not? I don't have a lot of time, but I have now another patch to fix the transparency background of kweather applet (bug #146007). I have fixed the "add applet" dialog too (the scrollview viewport was larger than its contents), but it is some sort of horrible hack. Maybe I will fix the transparency background problem of the media applet too... Regards, -- Benoit Minisini >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<