List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kfmclient commands
From:       "A.J. Venter" <aj.venter () datacash ! co ! za>
Date:       2008-07-22 6:35:33

> The replacement is kioclient.
Thanks, I'll get on that tonight then.

> For compatibility, kfmclient will accept the old commands and will launch
> kioclient for you.
Not being one to trust online help absolutely - especially when they show
incompatibilities - I tried this, and kfmclient told me "copy: Command not
supported"
This is with KDE4.1RC1 on Kubuntu 8.04. I will look into kioclient tonight, it
could well be that it isn't installed yet of course.

Thanks for the help. Is there somewhere I can find a changelog of
incompatibilities on the command-level ? Something like Sebas's wonderful
plasma blogs ?

Ciao
A.J.
--
AJ Venter
Linux System Administrator

Tel (direct): +44 (0)20 7421 4520
Mobile: +27 (0)83 455 9978

DataCash Ltd, Descartes House,
8 Gate Street, London, WC2A 3HP, United Kingdom.

Tel:  +44 (0)870 7274 761
Fax: +44 (0)870 7274 781

www.datacash.com

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential to
DataCash Group plc and its group companies. It is intended only for the
person to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error,
please forward it to info@datacash.com with the subject line "Received in
Error". If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose,
copy, print, distribute or rely on this email or any transmitted files.
DataCash Ltd is registered in England and Wales no. 3430157. DataCash Ltd is
part of the DataCash Group plc. DataCash Group plc is registered in England
and Wales no. 3168091. DataCash Ltd and DataCash Group plc registered address
is Descartes House, 8 Gate Street, London, WC2A 3HP, United Kingdom.

Save a tree...Please only print this page if essential