List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Help with strigi
From:       Sebastian =?utf-8?q?Tr=C3=BCg?= <trueg () k3b ! org>
Date:       2008-07-21 11:09:15

This is using the strigi dbus autostart feature (IMHO this feature should not
be available at all).
Let us better try to determine the problem with Nepomuk.
Please check if "nepomukserver" is running. If not, please run it manually and
put its output into a file:

nepomukserver 2> nepomuk.out

and send me the file.