List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Strange color problem in dialogs
From:       Alejandro Exojo <suy () badopi ! org>
Date:       2008-07-20 17:54:24

Hi.

I've been compiling KDE from trunk (now the 4.1 branch) during some months,
and I always had a strange color problem in some dialogs. Those dialogs work
properly, but the items not selected are almost impossible to read (see the
screenshot). I've noticed at least in the "add widgets" and the "get hot new
stuff" dialogs in plasma. KFileDialog, for example, are OK.

I thought it would go away with time, but I still have it, and I don't see
this problem in developer's screenshots, so I guess I'm the only one with it,
and it's my fault. I tried moving all configuration away, but I saw no
changes.

Any idea of what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.

PS: My setup is Debian unstable, and as I said, all I tried is KDE from the
4.1 branch (and trunk when it wasn't created).

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2

["kde4-colors1.png" (image/png)]