List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: [attn Alexander Neundorf] kdesupport broken
From:       "Matthew Woehlke" <mwoehlke () tibco ! com>
Date:       2008-07-18 22:30:32

(Please keep replies on list; thanks! No need to CC me if it goes to the
list. Also, apologies to kde-devel for the dup mail... would've helped
if
I'd set up an smtp server ;-).)

Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Friday 18 July 2008, you wrote:
> > r834068 broke the build of kdesupport. Alex, that's your fault,
think
> > you (or someone else) could take a look? :-)
> >
> > In a nutshell, other bits rely on automoc's .cmake existing already.
> > kdesupport needs to be buildable both as a whole, and ala carte. I
do
> > both on different machines, so I *will* complain if either breaks
;-).

> > Possible fixes:
> > [snip]
>
> Fix it the Right Way (TM) ;-)
> Done. Automoc4Config.cmake exists again in the source dir and is not
> configured anymore, instead a small cmake script which sets only the
> version numnber is included.

Um, thanks. Crap. Looks like akonadi (mkretz, r834172) adapted to it
being
configured, and so now we are going in circles. Oy. The fix seems to be
less obvious than simply reverting r834172, so I'll let you coordinate
decide how you want to handle this, as I don't have time to poke at it
further just now.

--
Matthew