List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kwrite problem with hard returns
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-18 8:00:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

In KDE 4.0.4 I edited a long entry in procmaillrc, only to find it broke
procmail.  It seems that, in this version at least, turning off word-wrap
doesn't work and hard returns are inserted.  I had to fix it in vi.  (I have
always edited config files in kwrite in the past.)

Before I file a bug, can someone please tell me whether this is specific to
4.0.x?  I won't waste the devs time with a bug report if it is already fixed.

Anne