List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE4 and the nvidia driver
From:       Erik de Groot <edg72 () home ! nl>
Date:       2008-07-15 18:33:09

Hi,

I managed to get the 177.xx driver to work with my xorg-server. I tried to set
the GlyphCache to 1, but I had the feeling that the results were actually
worse than with GlyphCache on 0.

I will try to run Zack's benchmark
(http://people.freedesktop.org/~zack/xrenderbenchmark.tar.bz2) with GlyphCache
enabled and disabled and see what it has to say.

Erik