Hi, Just for my understanding: how do I disable VSync? Since a few weeks I noticed that kwin eats half of my CPU so I am eager to get this issue solved. Best Regards, Erik On Monday 14 July 2008 12:10:15 Andras Mantia wrote: > On Monday 14 July 2008, Petri Damstén wrote: > > On Sunday 13 July 2008 21:16:57 Grzegorz Kamola wrote: > > > Option "DamageEvents" "True" > > > > If this option is enabled kwin crashes and I cannot set OpenGL at > > all. If disabled I can set OpenGL but kwin takes 40% of cpu. XRender > > is slow but only thing somehow usable. > > Have you tried disabling VSynch? That helped me to reduce kwin cpu > usage. > > Andras >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<