List:       kde-devel
Subject:    How to make kdesu to accdept user password?
From:       "rahman duran" <rahman.duran () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-14 17:07:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I am using kde4 trunk. I use ubuntu 8.04. As you know in ubuntu root account
is disabled by defoult. And I don't want to enable it. My problem is, I used
to use my normal user password for admin tasks as an ubuntu user. But in
kde4 it ask me root password instead of normal user password. I used kubuntu
beta packages a few weeks ago. It was working as expected and accepts my
user password.

I want to ask if there is a way to make kdesu to use normal user password
instead of root password.

Best regards.

Rahman Duran