List:       kde-devel
Subject:    PowerDevil, a Laptop Power management Daemon
From:       Dario Freddi <drf54321 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-12 16:05:18

Hi List,

It's my first post here, I'd like to introduce you an application I've been
developing these days. Its name is PowerDevil and it's a KDED module for Power
Management. You can find it in playground/utils/powerdevil

Half of the code is borrowed from KDE4Powersave, I've fixed it and cleaned it
up a bit. The current approach consists of a KDED Module, a KCModule to
configure it, and an (upcoming) plasmoid to monitor status. It makes use of
Solid and it's really lightweight.

As of today, everything (seems) to work, I'd appreciate some
feedback/ideas/requests/reports about it.

Thanks,
Dario