List:       kde-devel
Subject:    trunk fails to build with kdesvn-build
From:       "Guillaume Pothier" <gpothier () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-29 23:23:18

Hi,
I tried to build kde trunk using kdesvn-build (I tried both 1.6 and
1.6.1). This is on kubuntu 8.04.

The build fails in kdesupport (in strigi):
[ 21%] Building CXX object
strigi/src/xsd/CMakeFiles/metadataproperties.dir/metadataproperties.o
c++: /home/gpothier/devel/kdesvn/build/kdesupport/strigi/src/xsd/metadataproperties.cpp:
No such file or directory
c++: no input files

The metadataproperties.cpp file is indeed not in the build path where
the build system looks for it, but rather in the source path. Anybody
knows how to fix this?

Regards,