On Saturday 28 June 2008 22:55:09 Robert Knight wrote: > > I've reached the point of saying what replaces kcontrol, and am left > > wondering whether 'System Settings' has any other name? > > No. The binary is called "systemsettings" but everywhere in the UI it > is called "System Settings", > which I think is fairly plain and straightforward. > Thanks. I just wanted to be sure that if it had a different binary name both versions got mentioned. Anne >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<