List:       kde-devel
Subject:    I kde 4.1?
From:       alpha_one_x86 <alpha.super-one () laposte ! net>
Date:       2008-06-25 10:27:19

Hello, I have not found this in kde 4.0.5:

Plasma:
- Kde sould be able to drag and drop all the plasmoid in and out from
and to the menu and the taskbar.
- When I slide the cursor on the menu categories it's slowly, I need
wait for access to the menu.
- Don't save rotation item information.
- Wrong resising of the menu icon and default clock in the menu bar.
- Too big space near default clock.
- Can't choise running apps size in the running task bar, I want 2 row
of application in default mode, like kde 3.5.

Konqueror:
- No decompressor integration, with right click and decrompresse here or
in the sub-folder.
- No possibility of customize my environment for disable the animation
(in the kde pannel for group all?).
- No possibility of selection in konqueror like kde 3.5, without the
blue border.
- No possibility in konqueror of choise of "bigger icons" and "smaller
icons" quikly like konqueror 3.5. And no choice of the space between
each icons.

When that's included? In kde4.1? Thanks for give me more information
about that.