List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: How to move launcher in bottom panel
From:       Daniel Winter <dw () danielwinter ! de>
Date:       2008-06-18 15:13:58

On Wednesday 18 June 2008 16:39:10 David Boosalis wrote:
> By mistake I remove the launcher from my panel at the bottom of the screen.
> It was easy enough to  again again, but it is now at the far right, and I
> want it in the more conventional spot - the far left.   Ho do I move the
> launcher's position.

You can not move it.

But you can again remove it. And then in the add widget dialog find the
launcher widget and drag and drop it to the place in the panel where you want
it to be.

(btw: That questions come up every day in #kde,  it is not very obvious that
you can drag the widget from the add dialog to the panel or desktop)

DanielW