List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Disable the default copier in kde3.5, and convert  of my project
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2008-06-18 7:34:39

On Tuesday 17 June 2008 05:21:43 pm alpha_one_x86 wrote:
Hi,

> How disable the default copier and use my copier in KDE 3.5?
I am not sure what a copier is. Can you please explain further?
> Have you an other guide for convert my Qt project in KDE 4 project and
> KDE 3.5 project?
What Qt version is your project currently?

KDE 3 uses Qt3 and KDE 4 uses Qt 4.

To adapt it KDE you need to mainly use KDE classes over Qt ones (like
KLineEdit over QLineEdit) and change tr() to i18n(). The mainwindow
management is also different in KDE.
I can provide you more info when I know more about your project.

http://techbase.kde.org/Development
is a good place to start.

Welcome in KDE development, best regards,

Anne-Marie